Teams Quickstart useful resources
Thank you to all who attended our Microsoft Teams: End User Quickstart webinars. We hope you found the sessions useful.
As part of our post-event follow up, we've created a Teams Quickstart Hub. You'll find all the resources used within the series below, including recordings of both webinars, presentations and a detailed Q&A made up of questions from all of the sessions.
Feel free to share any of the videos or documents below with your colleagues.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact Mark with the details below.
Telephone: 01492 862 780
Microsoft Teams: Quickstart
The business world is facing a new challenge: remote working and collaboration. Microsoft Teams has become the leading application to support this shift, but businesses have had little time to adapt and understand its full potential.
To help businesses during this difficult time, we ran Microsoft Teams: Quickstart webinars.
The webinars are hosted by Director, Mark Lawton. Having previously held senior positions at Microsoft with a focus on Cloud and Productivity, there are few people who can match Mark’s knowledge of Microsoft Teams.
This webinar covers:
• The tools available within Microsoft Teams.
• Adoption best practices specifically for senior management.
• Instructions on how to best use Teams in the office and on the go.
Microsoft Teams: Quickstart+
Building on the introductory session, our Microsoft Teams: Quickstart+ webinar is designed for end users and IT admins that have been using Microsoft Teams for a while and, ideally, have a good basic knowledge.
It is a deep dive into some of the key features and functionality to help users gain a better understanding of how they can make the most of Microsoft Teams.
This webinar covers:
• Team structure and security best practice
• File storage best practice (Teams/SharePoint/OneDrive)
• Managing effective meetings and Live Events
• Using mobile devices
• Advancing calling features
• Managing external users and guests
• Microsoft Teams roadmap and upcoming features