Effective communication from one intuitive hub
As part of the digital workforce, it’s likely you’re trying to juggle multiple projects, collaborate with many different people, and keep on top of different communications from everyone all at once. Throw in some technical difficulties and obscure processes and you’ve got a work life that is frustrating and unproductive. But this can all be resolved by having the right tools in place.
Microsoft Teams is an intuitive hub that brings all of your collaboration and communication tools together into one place. It’s accessible from virtually anywhere,
allowing you to work in a focussed and organised manner.
As with the adoption of any new technology, having a company-wide knowledge of how things work significantly speeds things up. It also mitigates against common pitfalls which can slow down productivity. Risc IT can accelerate your adoption of Teams through a comprehensive end user training programme, which can be tailored to the needs of your organisation.
Part 1 (1 hour) - What is Teams?
- Teams and Channels
- File Storage - SharePoint
- Guest and External Users
- Setup and customise a Team
- Working in Teams and Channels
- The activity feed
- Work with Posts and messages
- Upload and find files
Part 2 (1 hour) - Chat, Calls, Meetings and Futures
- Manage chats and contacts
- Teams Voice Guide
- Setting up devices, manage calls, call controls, VoiceMail, SimRing
- Manage meetings
- Teams Apps
- Optional: Live Events (Licence dependent)
- Useful information
We're here to help
Feel free to contact us anytime by either completing the form or using the details below.
- Set up and Customise
- Collaborate in Teams and Channels
- Work with Posts and Messages
- Upload and Share Files
- Start Chats and Make Calls
- Manage Meetings
- Manage Schedules
- Mobile Working through the Teams App
T: 01492 862 780