Communicate and Collaborate from One Hub
Teams became THE platform to use during the pandemic. The use of Teams went from 13 million daily active users in July 2019 to 145 millions daily active users in June 2021. Thousands of businesses have benefitted from the flexibility that Teams provides, and with hybrid working becoming the new norm, it will continue to provide seamless flexibility as we work in the office, at home, and on the road all without compromising security.
Using the correct tools to enable balanced and focussed working is essential – but so is using them in the best way for your business. Perhaps you've been making do with zoom but are looking to migrate to Teams, or maybe you're already using Teams but its grown into something unstructured and disorganised. Whether you’re new Teams, or you’ve been using it for years, Teams Quickstart can help.
2-Day Training Consultation
Teams Quickstart is a 2-day training consultation where we will:
• Assist with the setup of Teams
• Help you to understand and make the most of the tools available to you
• Educate Team administrators and end users about how to use Teams effectively in the office and on the go
• Provide training and advice relating to the specific departmental needs within your organisation
• Help the adoption of best practice within Teams going forward
In addition, we’ll leave you with a comprehensive Teams training guide for reference, and supply external support and guidance.
We're here to help
Feel free to contact us anytime by either completing the form or using the details below.
- Set up and Customise
- Collaborate in Teams and Channels
- Work with Posts and Messages
- Upload and Share Files
- Start Chats and Make Calls
- Manage Meetings
- Manage Schedules
- Mobile Working through the Teams App
T: 01492 862 780