Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 who have attended at least one webinar within Risc IT Solutions event, Microsoft Week: Wales.
2. Employees or agencies of Risc IT Solutions Ltd its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Risc IT Solutions Ltd containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must fully complete the form in the Post Event Hub which you will receive after attending a webinar within Microsoft Week: Wales. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Microsoft Week: Wales, Prize Draw" in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Risc IT Solutions Ltd accepts no responsibility taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Risc IT Solutions Ltd.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 4th December 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The random draw will be observed by somebody independent in accordance with rule 8.24 of the ASA. The draw will take place on 5th December 2020.
10. The winner will receive a Microsoft Surface Go 2 and a Surface Go Type Cover.
11. Risc IT Solutions Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 11th December 2020 and must confirm their submitted postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Risc IT Solutions Ltd within 14 days of being notified by Risc IT Solutions Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Risc IT Solutions Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Risc IT Solutions Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by post from Risc IT Solutions Ltd.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 11th December 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Risc IT Solutions Ltd, Church Walks Business Centre, Church Walks, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2HL.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Risc IT Solutions Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Risc IT Solutions Ltd 's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Risc IT Solutions Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Risc IT Solutions Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Risc IT Solutions Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Risc IT Solutions Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the Prize Draw.
20. Risc IT Solutions Ltd reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its. The decision of Risc IT Solutions Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Risc IT Solutions Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
23. Promoter: Risc IT Solutions Ltd, Church Walks Business Centre, Church Walks, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2HL