Simple, Secure Cloud-Managed PCI Networks
The Mako System delivers a range of powerful services to help secure, protect and enhance the capabilities of business networks
The Mako System is a non-stop networking and security solution that is simple to deploy and manage. Mako appliances are managed through a single cloud-based interface. Network configuration, control, and reporting are available for one to thousands of locations.
As the only network management service provider with end-to-end Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) certification,Mako provides bank-grade security for your entire network.
For an affordable price, Mako secures your broadband connection and manages your network with a single Mako appliance at each site. Optional integrated 4G/3G* backup capability is available if connectivity is unavailable.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one capability: Integrated solution that provides affordable and easy-to-manage PCI network security, 4G/3G* backup, Wi-Fi, central management and 24x7 monitoring and alerting.
- Cost savings: Eliminate the cost and complexity of managing multiple solutions.
- Ease-of-use: Make configuration changes easily to a large network with cloud-based management.
- High availability: Maintain connectivity by automatically switching to an integrated 4G/3G* backup connection if the primary broadband goes down.
- Scalability: Manage from one to thousands of locations seamlessly with cloud-based management.
- Security: Attain comprehensive security with Mako’s ICSA certified security appliances and PCI DSS certified services.
- Easy VPN configuration: Create Mako-protected IPSec VPNs in three easy clicks (static IP addresses not required).
- Centralised management: Access automatic alerts, reporting and multi-level support for the entire network.
- Maximum performance: Control how your network is being used and block non-critical Internet traffic with advanced content filtering.
- Data sovereignty: Control the security of your data and eliminate any dependencies on third-party networks.
- PCI DSS compliance: Reduce the scope of compliance and simplify the reporting process with Mako’s PCI DSS certification.
* Subject to local availability
Get complete network configuration visibility for your technical staff via Mako's Central Management System (CMS).
Keep the network up and running with a fast 4G/3G backup connection if the primary broadband service goes down.
Control Internet usage by blocking sites that may be either inappropriate or non business related.
Get detailed reports on internet usage at your site(s) to help you monitor how the internet is being used.
Activate up to four Wi-Fi networks for private or guest use at no extra charge.
Receive real-time proactive email notifications of potential network concerns, threats and connectivity issues.
Receive automatic Mako software updates to reduce the stress of maintaining the security of your network.
Achieve compliance more easily with Mako's end-to-end PCI DSS certified security.