GDPR Compliance Certification
The GDPR places a number of responsibilities on companies who control and process personal data including:
- Putting organisational and technical measures in place to demonstrate compliance.
- Making data protection and information security a board-level issue.
- Implementing robust and “state-of-the-art” cybersecurity solutions and reviews.
- A focus on transparency and consent as a basis for collecting and processing personal data.
- Providing enhanced rights for data subjects, including the right to be forgotten.
- More stringent rules around detecting and communicating data breaches to both individuals and the authorities.